Search This Blog

Monday, April 12, 2010

Digital Dragon Takes a Story

May is turning out to be a big month for me. As if I didn't have enough excitement going on, I've had a story accepted into a new magazine for me, called Digital Dragon. It's yet another space opera story, a flash fiction I've titled "Spacy Date."

Though I didn't plan it that way, I now have one anthology and two short stories that will be coming out in May (not to mention my 28th wedding anniversary, woot!)  And interestingly enough, all of them are space opera stories. I think my space opera published story listing is beginning to overtake my fantasy line.

Which is a good thing. Not that I don't want to do fantasy, but it seemed my space opera was struggling for a while. And now old stories are coming alive and finding homes. Gives me hope there's still more in there where that came from.

Now, what to do next. Hum....

No comments:

Post a Comment