Search This Blog

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Christmas Sales on Infinite Realities!

I've decided to discount my book, Infinite Realities, that I sell from my web site as we approach Christmas. Amazon has never discounted it nor other major retailers. So, leading up to Christmas at least, I'm selling author-signed copies of my book from my web site at $6.99 plus $2.75 shipping. (Normal retail price is $9.99) I also have a few copies of Strange World's of Lunacy left as well if you want to add that to your cart.

This book makes a good gift for people of all ages. M. Keaton had this to say about the book:
The prose is direct, often conversational, allowing even younger readers to enjoy the book while the themes are sufficiently mature in scope to engage readers of any age.

Spread the word!

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment