Search This Blog

Sunday, September 2, 2007

"Monkey Madness" wins second place in flash fiction contest!

Yep, that's right. Second place! Do I hear a wOOt! Cool. The story is in Ray Gun Revival's recently posted issue, #29. Open that pdf up and click on the next to the last contest entry to place and you'll find it.

This was a challenge in that the story had to be 500 words or less. The shortest story I've written yet. Well, honestly I've recently submitted to a micro-flash fiction contest (I'll let you know how that turns out) that is under 100 words, but this is the shortest published to date. So it is a quick read. And the other interesting winners are there too, along with some good stories and the start of what looks to be a good serial. So check it out.

We'll have several notices coming out this month. I know of at least three other stories coming out this month, and my book should be available by the end of this month. So, check back!

Copple's Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment