Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I have a book to sell!

I have some exciting news to announce. My first ever book to be sold on Amazon.com and other places with an ISBN and everything!

Double-Edged Publishing, Inc. has decided to print my four part series set to run in The Sword Review from September through December. The book will be titled Infinite Realities and will be almost 16,000 words long. Cover art is being worked on. Here is the blurb for the book:
Sisko seeks his life's purpose in the steam house and believes he has found it. But is he really ready for the life of a miracle-worker? Follow Sisko through rage, fire, failure, and love as he attempts to be a blessing to others instead of a curse on himself.

Expected release date will be mid-September to beginning of October. I will naturally update you when it goes on sale so you can stock up on Christmas gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment