Search This Blog

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Another sub bites the…acceptance pile!

I found out today that a quaint little flash fiction I wrote called "Public Identities" was picked up by a relatively new magazine, called A Thousand Faces.

This is a "super human" magazine, and I'm glad to have a story there as I like superhero type stories. As a matter of fact, looking back at my stories I didn't realize how many of them end up with superhero types in them. I think that comes from my comic writing days as a teen, and reading many of them. Even Sikso in Steamy Realities is superhero-like in his abilities, though put on him by God. (The series which goes with that will come out in 2008.)

This story is tentatively scheduled to appear in their fall issue. I'll of course give you a heads up when that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment