Search This Blog

Sunday, November 3, 2013

NaNoWriMo: Day 3

Today ended up pointing the nose of this plane into  a steeper dive. Luckily, in the next few days, I should have more time to work on the novel.

Arose at 7 am, we prepared for church and took our 45 minute trip there. Arrived back home around 2 pm. Not too much time had passed before diving into my afternoon nap. Woke up at 6:30 pm. After getting the sleep out of my eyes, helping wife get the shopping list together, and going out to eat, we filled a cart at our local grocery store. Returned home, took out the trash, helped put away groceries, and had a mini-meeting between wife and son #1.

By the time I returned to my computer, the clock read around 12:30 am. Made some deposits, and pulled up a blog post I'd written earlier for my new gig. Oh, did I mention it? I am going to be doing those weekly blog post I mentioned earlier. I'd say where, but not sure I should yet. You'll find out soon enough as my first post is scheduled to go live Tuesday morning.

Took a break editing and adding the blog post to the site to put my wife to bed a little after 2 am. She was up late. Continued to work on getting the blog post the way I wanted it as well as trying to make sure I did things the way they wanted. That took me up until 4 am.

I looked at the time and decided working on the novel isn't going to happen tonight. Sundays just don't have much extra time in them. But as stated, this coming week looks a little freer to focus on the novel. So we'll see if I can redeem the last few days over the coming week. Riveting, huh?

Reality Game totals:

Day 1: 961 words in 2.5 hours, for an average of 384 words/hour.
Day 2: 807 words in 1.5 hours, for an average of 538 words/hour.
Day 3: 0 words in 0 hours, for an average of 0 words/hour.

--------------------

Total: 1768 words in 4 hours for an average of 442 words/hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment