Search This Blog

Monday, April 4, 2011

Underground: New Series

I wrote a short story that appeared in my anthology, Ethereal Worlds, titled "Father Jonah and the Renegade." It does read like part one of a series, and this was not missed by my one review on the anthology, and her desire to see that become a full novel of stories.

I actually had that in the back of my mind to do, and so lately I've been working on the list of characters and a story arc for the series. I decided to take each chapter I write and put them up for sale as an ongoing series if people would like to follow it, charging them $0.99 every couple of weeks or so to get the next episode. I would do a quick post on my blog to let folk know it is ready, as well as Twitter and Facebook. I'm putting them on Smashwords, Kindle, and Nook.

The series is a space opera story in the spirit of Star Wars and Firefly. If you like either of those, my thinking is you'll probably like these stories. Once I've finished the series, I plan to combine them into a novel that will come out in paperback as well as ebook. Until then, you can only get them in ebook format.

The first offering is already up at Barnes and Noble as well as Smashwords. Kindle has yet to get out the gate, but should within the next day or two. Check it out:

Underground: Chapter 1 - Fr. Jonah and the Renegade

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment