Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ethereal Words Paperback goes Live

I recently announced that the ebook versions of my anthology of short stories and flash fictions, Ethereal Worlds, was available for sale. After going through two proofs, I've now put the paperback on sale as well.

Eager readers can immediately order it from my CreateSpace store. Or if you would rather, it should show up in Amazon shortly. Keep in mind, I have a Kindle version at Amazon, so in searching for it, make sure it is the paperback version. The book should eventually filter out to other online stores as well.

And ebook versions can also be ordered through Amazon for the Kindle, Barnes and Noble for the Nook, and any other format at Smashwords.

First five years of writing were a blast. Can't wait to see what comes out of the next five.

No comments:

Post a Comment