Search This Blog

Thursday, December 28, 2017

Big News!

You remember the ebook anthology I put out in November or December of last year?

What, you don't? Well, let me refresh your memory then.

Last year I published Volume 2 of my Ethereal Worlds anthologies as an ebook. fully intending to publish the paperback shortly after that. But, as often happens, life got in the way. Now here I am a year later, and it has finally been published as a paperback!



Yep, now you know what you can spend that money you received for Christmas. 18 short stories await you to read them and go to worlds you've never been to before and experience things you've never experienced before. Now you can grab a paperback of the anthology if you so choose to buy one. Of course,  the ebook is still available too. To check it out, click on the cover. Enjoy that ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment