Search This Blog

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Back with a New Story

Hi folks. I've been out of commission for the last three weeks. Mainly due to an unexpected personal issue that blindsided me. Wish I could go into more detail, but it wouldn't be a good idea. Nothing dealing with death, sickness, or the like, but something just as emotionally draining and required I focus on it or else.

But I've worked my way back into getting stories out on the series I was working on, "Underground." I've put Chapter 3 up and it is now showing up on Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Sorry for leaving the crew on a cliff-hanger. I didn't expect to be this long getting the next chapter out. But short of another big personal issue arising, I should be getting these chapters out in a more timely fashion as I work on getting more time carved back into my schedule for writing.

But now you can find out what happens! Go now to either Amazon or B&N and load up the next episode on your reader. And enjoy the ride. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment