Search This Blog

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Interview floating in Shark Infested Waters

For those who missed the interview Taylor Kent did with me Thursday night, here's your chance to listen to it! Not live, but as a podcast. It is currently up at the Shark Infested Waters site. Check it out when you  get a chance.

I want to take this opportunity to say that I had a fun time with Taylor. Thank you Taylor for interviewing me and for the enthusiastic endorsement of Transforming Realities--he gave it "5 out of 5 shark bites" (which means its great!) and said that he felt it was the Pilgrim's Progress for a new generation.  I couldn't ask for a better review!

Be sure to check out Taylor's other shows and drop by for a live interview some time. They are always entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment