Search This Blog

Saturday, July 5, 2008

I'm a featured author!

For July at least.

Yes, at Anthology Builders, where I've put three of my short stories that people can add to build their own anthologies (and currently my stories are in 5 anthologies there), I've been listed as one of six "featured authors" for the month of July, which means that any anthology bought with my (or one of the others) stories in it will get a $1.00 discount.

If you haven't checked this place out yet, it's pretty cool. You can select stories to create your own anthology, or buy one someone else has put together.

Here's the Anthology Builder's blog announcement

And here is the link to the anthology site

As well as my bio there

And the bio has a list of the anthologies my stories are in as well as a list of my stories there.

No comments:

Post a Comment