Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A Favorite of Mine, Now In Print!

I wrote a flash fiction last year that I titled, "Facing the Cave." It is intentionally an allegorical story about how Christ releases us from death's clutches, but cast into the context of a classical fantasy of a knight and a dragon's "battle." So, more than just being an entertaining story, it also holds a lot of meaning for me, which is why I guess it is one of my favorites thus far among my writings.

It is being published by MindFlights, an online/print magazine of science fiction and fantasy. Here is the link to the story: Facing the Cave

And, just in time for Valentine's Day, a poem I wrote last year on the romantic side.

Waters That Bind published at Haruah. Point your loved one to it and say it's part of your card.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment